See how well you are doing, instantly
Keyhouse Legal Accounts shows you everything
Keyhouse Legal Accounts is a comprehensive financial management system that helps you to control costs, manage client money while monitoring and analysing the financial status of your practice.
It was designed specifically for solicitors and while straightforward and easy to understand, it complies fully with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Key Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive Matter Ledger with access to extensive client and matter information ensuring greater control and accuracy
- Easy to use single posting screens with a common look and feel
- Complete double entry system with in built self-checking mechanism for increased accuracy
- Includes warnings and exception reports making compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules easier
- Complete integrated system with Full Matter Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Debtors Ledger, Creditors Ledger
- Purchase Invoices can be linked directly to Client and Matter, ensuring early recording of Outlays
- Quick Postings allow you to make a variety of postings with minimal data entry
- Time Saving Procedures: Automated Costs Transfer, Cheque Requisitions, Bill Drafting require considerably reduced accounts department data entry
- Handles VAT liability on a Cash Receipt Basis or on an Invoice Basis ensuring the individual needs of your firm are met
- Records Undertakings to ensure the solicitor’s obligations are met and discharged as and when required
- Powerful Management Reports (over 90 standard reports to choose from), give you maximum detail and reporting ability
If you already have another accounts system that’s not giving you what you need, you can upgrade to Keyhouse Legal Accounts and bring over all your historical data to ensure you have continued access to all your information. Over the last 20 years we have helped dozens and dozens of clients to do exactly this.
Talk to us
Here’s how to get in touch with Keyhouse.