The Foundation of an Efficient Legal Practice
Manage each client and each case more efficiently
Keyhouse Case Management will help you to manage your legal practice more efficiently.
By standardising and automating the management of emails, documents and dates, along with complex document generation, you can streamline your firm’s processes, reduce duplication and improve accuracy for increased profitability and improved levels of client service.
Key Features & Benefits
- Customisable workflows for managing your tasks and casess
- Customisable precedents to suit your firm’s requirements
- Risk management features to handle undertakings, statute of limitations dates, critical dates, money laundering, conflict search, file and peer reviews
- Case diary – from one screen, quickly and easily view the full history of a case including all documents (incoming and outgoing), phone calls, emails and tasks
- Set milestones and mandatory actions as required
- Automated document production and organisation keeps files up to date and accurate
- Scan documents which can be easily assigned to cases
- A search engine that finds documents in seconds
- A document bundling facility which organises documents into briefs or discoveries
- In-built delegation procedures that enable accurate monitoring of cases, so relevant personnel know their responsibilities
- Full Microsoft Outlook and email integration ensures that all relevant documentation is linked to cases
- A familiar interface based on Microsoft Outlook
- Fully integrates with Keyhouse Digital Dictation
We’re flexible so you can be dynamic
Each law firm is different. So is each case. That’s why we have made our case management module flexible and customisable for residential and commercial conveyancing, litigation, probate, debt collection, criminal and family law. With Keyhouse Case Management, everyone on the team can manage cases proactively and precisely. Every detail is easily accessible and procedures are clearly laid down. This means it can improve the fee earner/secretary ratio and really enhance the firm’s risk management procedures.